Boise City Public School District plans to be in session tomorrow at the regular time.
All Basketball games scheduled for tomorrow at Hooker have been canceled
Due to inclement weather, we will be sending busses out at 2:15.
We are live in Balko, and are working on getting the scoreboard going. Visit the following link to tune in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7badVJ79i1A
We are live for the basketball games against Turpin this evening. Tune in to the games by clicking the link below: https://youtu.be/Gx6HjwBho94
Sports this week, Monday Jan.31st, JV & Varsity Bball here with Turpin,JV girls starting at 4. Tue. Feb. 1st JH and HS BBall travel to Balko, JH girls starting at 4:00pm, Thursday Feb 3rd, BBall, Elementary, JH and HS travel to Hooker, 5-6th Gilrs Starting at 2:00p.m, V Girls 4
We are live for the homecoming basketball games and festivities. Please visit the following link to tune in: https://youtu.be/4bgxmkRm9HI
The Basketball Games tonight will be livestreamed at the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3857pmXskg
More fun at the elementary school with homecoming
Sorry for the delay. The basketball games tonight are being livestreamed at the following link: https://youtu.be/wUbl8T8KGD4 If you subscribe to our YouTube channel, you can get notifications on your phone as soon as we go live.
BASKETBALL H0MECOMING IS FRIDAY JANUARY 28
Si su hijo/hija tiene fiebre hoy, no debería estar en la escuela mañana. Si tiene que darle Tylenol o Motrin para la fiebre hoy, deben quedarse en casa y no ir a la escuela mañana. Si tiene que darles Tylenol o Motrin en la mañana antes de la escuela "para que pasen el día", no deberían ir a la escuela. Si su hijo/hija ha estado vomitando y/o tiene diarrea hoy, no debería estar en la escuela mañana. POR FAVOR POR FAVOR NO envíe a su niño enfermo, aún recuperándose de una enfermedad, con fiebre a la escuela para infectar a los estudiantes y al personal sanos. ¡¡Gracias!!
If your child has a fever today they should not be at school tomorrow. If you have to give Tylenol or Motrin for a fever today, they should stay home from school tomorrow. If you have to give them Tylenol or Motrin in the morning before school "to get them through the day" they should not go to school. If your child has been vomiting and/or has diarrhea today, they should not be at school tomorrow. Please DO NOT send your sick, still recovering from illness, feverish kid to school to infect the healthy students and staff. Thank you.
Click the link below for the latest information about COVID-19 Isolation and Quarantine. https://5il.co/14fmo
Schedule change, Felt games have been moved to Feb 7th, 4 games starting at 4 with JH, Senior night will start immediately after JH games around 6,
Wildcat Basketball Shirts 2021-2022 Orders and Money are due by Thursday January 20th at Noon! Orders can be turned into HS Office, Coach G, or the Farmer Agency. Forms can be picked up at both schools and Farmer Agency. https://5il.co/14e4m
Senior night has been moved to Feb. 4th vs Felt, JH games will start at 4:00pm, Senior night will start immediately after JH boys games around 6pm, Homecoming is scheduled for Jan. 28th vs Hardesty-Yarbrough
Sports this week, JH travels to Texline today starting at 5:00pm, Tomorrow Jan 18th JV travels to Guymon starting at 5:00pm, Varsity travels to Shattuck for the Shattuck tournament on Thur. Fri. & Sat, Have a great week!
We are so excited to have Nathan Harmon with Your Life Speaks as our guest on Tuesday, January, 18th. You can meet Nathan and learn more about him prior to our assemblies right here: https://www.yourlifespeaks.org/about/meet-nathan He will be speaking in the High School Gymnasium to the PK-12 grade students at various times in the day. 7-12th grade: 9:20am-10:50am Nathan's Lunch Break PK-2nd grade: 12:30-12:50 3rd-4th grade: 12:30-1:20pm 5th-6th grade: 1:30-2:15pm A flyer is attached below.
If a student or employee is out due to COVID-19, they can return when they have quarantined according to CDC guidelines. If they are asymptomatic, they may return after 5 days without a mask. If symptoms persist after 5 days, they may still return but should wear a mask for an additional 5 days following their return. A note from a medical provider that allows their return supercedes CDC guidance.