Boise City Public Schools is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Elementary Teacher for the 2022-2023 school year. The exact classroom assignment will be determined to best fit the needs of the students of the district. The right applicant for this position will have a true passion for learning and teaching and be willing to work cooperatively with both the other elementary educators as well as with administration.
GENERAL DUTIES: The Teacher promotes and develops successful learning for students, performs instructional and related duties in accordance with District Policies and terms of the teacher contract. The Teacher also maintains a cooperative attitude with staff, parents, and students.
- An appropriate degree in an appropriate field of education
- Holds an appropriate license from Professional Standards/Certification of the State Department of Education of Oklahoma
- Demonstrates command of the oral and written English language
- Ability to effectively work and communicate with students, parents, and school personnel from diverse cultures or backgrounds related to the job
- Maintain integrity of confidential information relating to students, staff, or district patrons
- The ability to work harmoniously with others.
WORK PLACE EXPECTATIONS
- Work effectively with and respond to people from diverse cultures or backgrounds
- The employee will demonstrate professionalism and appropriate judgment in behavior, speech, and dress in a neat, clean, and appropriate professional manner for the assignment and work setting
- Have regular and punctual attendance
- Confer regularly with immediate supervisor
- Follow all District policies, work procedures, and reasonable requests by proper authority.
Please send resume, transcripts and copy of certification to:
Mrs. Teresa Craiker PO Box 1117 Boise City, OK 73933
Or email to: email@example.com
Direct any questions to Mrs. Craiker at 580-544- 3161